Sunday, January 10, 2010

Trust

Ultimately I guess it is about trust.

I dont trust used care salesman.

I dont trust any TV in America.

When every news show reports the same story and the story is false. Then trust is eroded. Again and again? The trust is gone.

EX:
2 Democrats leave office. Fox, Reuters, and blatantly "republican" shows report the rats are leaving the ship. This is how the story is spun.
FACT:
14 GOP incumbents have decided not to seek re-election
10 Democratic incumbents have made the same announcement

Conclusion: Trust gone.

I wish I could say that a democrat represents my views, but unfortunately even the democrate in office is a far cry from the caliber of person I would like. I'd like a real replublican in office. One that represents the people by cutting government. Cutting the defense industry by staying local, etc. AND cutting any porkbelly projects that give taxpayer money to corporations outright.

source for the real facts:
http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/archives/individual/2010_01/021783.php

on page 3 of google. It is a shame on the human race that there is such little inability to see past spin.

No comments: